Tuesday, June 25, 2002


Aloha party people - Just a quick entry before I duck out of the salt mines for the day. First off, if you only click on one thing on this page click on the Eminem link in the entry below. I don't know how I found this but it is fukn hilarious, you will seriously soil yourself. I know I did. If you like the A-Team and rap music, it's like a reeses peanut butter cup thing, it just can't go wrong. It links to the beginning of an inspirational story, and if the links to the following chapters aren't working, try again later, they seem to go in and out.

Next subject: The Clippers. I'm gonna go on record right here that if they trade Olowokandi, they are freakin idiots. They have to pay this man. He is the only guy in the league that MAY, I stress MAY, be able to go one on one with Shaq in the near future. They are frikin nuts if they let him go, which they probably will, cuz they're frikkin cheap.

Next: for those of you concerned with my music listening issues here in the office (thanks mel), I figured out a scam where I swipe the the little CD player/clock radio in the office next door for the afternoon. The sound is marginal, but I was able to bump my new (new to me) Jay-Z which was quite dope thank you very much. Big plans to hit up circuit city tonight and maybe pick up a new boombox.

And finally: Gotta mention the Dodgers, who are kind of kicking ass right now. I'm not buying my playoff tickets yet or anything, but we'll see. Tough division what with the D-Backs but they look strong. I remember the last time they went to the playoffs they bombed like pooners in the first round against the Reds. I remember showing up to game 1, fired up, me and Booker were about a half hour late and those foolios were already down 2-zip or something. Our buddies Apple-Boy and Gary had seen the destruction and it was down hill from there. Not good times. I do miss Chavez Ravine though and I WILL make it to a game in the next year by golly by gum. Not that I'm a big baseball fan, but I love the Dodgers, good memories and dodger dogs and all that stuff.

OK that's it, I'm outtie like Kirk Gowdy.