Friday, June 21, 2002


Son of a motherless goat! I wrote this long tirade about the sad state of radio on the island of Oahu and fricken blogger lost it! Dang you should have read it, it was inspiring. I basically said the radio here sucks ass compared with larger markets like LA. And I complained that my office is in a valley where we only get two radio stations, one of which is listenable, and they play that friken nelly "its gettin hot in here" song like 20 times a day.

But I can't complain (or I guess I shouldn't). The big picture: I've got a beautiful amazing wife, I live in paradise, and I'm a golden bear. booyaaaa. plus its friday. cha-ching. Plus I scored a raise. Schwing!

All right I'm outs I can't think of any more stupid catch phrases. Shaboing? nah that doesn't really work.

peace out gotta clean the batcave.