Monday, June 24, 2002


Yo yo yo. Well I promised not to talk about movies anymore but I just watched the second half of Swordfish over lunch and I have a few short comments. First off what was with John Travolta's hairdo? That and his little flavor saver beard stripe were kinda bothering me. Pretty good flick though. They found an original way to blow someone up and destroy a lot of shit at the same time so I guess they get credit for that.

This radio controversy I'm having in my office is really on ongoing affair. Extreme radio is playing that crappy "wanna be the one, in a relationship, with me" r&b crap which I think is Usher right now. OK what's next.. wait. Oh big frikin surprise, that piece of crap Puff Daddy (sorry, p diddy) I need a girl who's mine all mine. and puffy, no you're not internationally known on the microphone, you're internationally known as the guy who rode Biggie's (the greatest MC ever) coattails into J Lo's panties, you kook. PS - you heard it here first - J Lo and Puffy are back together. No way, you may say, but trust me, I've got the inside scoops.

So back to my radio controversy, the cd player is broken and I'm bummed cuz I just got a Jay-Z cd (vol. 3) and Outkast (aquemini) this weekend, and I'm listening to fukn Puff. Damn that's cold dog.

Well, I seem to be ramblin again. Maybe I should change the name of this blog to babbling incoherent boneyard joe. Just the word boneyard in the title would probably get me a lot of accidental hits. For people looking for economical graveyards I mean. gawd sicko what did you think? this is a family website for chrissake.

adios