Wednesday, July 03, 2002


Alrighty then, just enough time for one more little dollop of ultrablognetication and then it's bye-bye Alfie. There will be no entries until Monday. There may be bloggers out there that take their little palm pilot and do entries from the top of banana trees and stuff like that, but I'm not one of them. So in the meantime, if you have a panic attack and need something to read, may I recommend the always entertaining Tony Pierce, for which you will find the link to your left.

Well I was never one for long goodbyes. Be good kiddies, mind your P's & Q's and don't forget to drink your Ovaltine. Remember it has essential vitamins and nutrients. Also, do something patriotic, like plant a tree, or visit your local dairy to see how milk is made. Or you could get really drunk and watch TV, that's pretty American I think.

I'd like to give a special shout-out to my super-cool sistah Mellie-Mel, thanks for the positive feedback - much appreciated!!

Until Monday - live long and prosper and use the schwartz.