Tuesday, July 16, 2002


Bumpin Kool Keith and eating Fritos.

Random thoughts:

My favorite line from a movie of all time just might be "Sew, old one, sew like the wind!" from Three Amigos. Thinking of that line never fails to give me a chuckle.

I'm still bitter about the Raiders getting screwed in the playoffs in the "snow" game. No, I'm not gonna get over it. And I don't care if it was karmic destiny or whatever from a bullshit call that went the Raiders way against the pats like 20 years ago. That call was the biggeest piece of horseshit I've ever seen in my life and I'll never forget it.

Worst thing about living in Hawaii as a former southern California native: No In 'n Out burgers. Second worst thing: No Tommy's burgers.

I'm pretty stoked that Predrag Savovic got picked up by the Denver Nuggets. He was the best player for the Hawaii Rainbows last season and could be a pretty good pro I think. Now let's see if UH can improve on last year and win their first ever NCAA tourney game. They choked SO hard in the first round last year against a Xavier team they had on the ropes. I mean, the bows had that game.

Seinfeld is my favorite sitcom of all time. My secret fantasy is to tune in to the Seinfeld rerun at 10:30 every night and see that one episode I haven't seen yet. Every time I see anyone that was ever in a Seinfeld episode in any capacity, I always go "hey it's that guy/girl from that episode of Seinfeld!" I think my favorite is when I see the guy that was the library detective that busts Jerry for his seriously overdue library book, he was one of the president's advisors in "Sum of All Fears," which I actually liked even though Ben Affleck usually sucks.

Which brings me to the upcoming Daredevil movie. Why why Ben Affleck? Why? I mean it almost would have been better if they'd cast Jean-Claude Van Damme. At least then you'd know they were going cheesy all the way. Ben Affleck bothers me.

Saw Mr. Deeds this weekend. It was allright. I just can't bring myself to say that it was good. It was entertaining and I enjoyed myself and actually I laughed my ass off in some parts, but I just can't shake the feeling that Adam Sandler is just phoning it in now. The preview for his upcoming animated movie looked so horrible I felt ashamed.

Well I guess that's about it for now.