Monday, July 01, 2002


I'm back. I'm back. I'm back and I got a bigger gat.

Well I am officially bumpin up in here now. Picked up the Philips mini system at Circuit City this weekend and, well I want to say I'm devirginizing it, but it was already violated, as I ended up with the one on the shelf, their last one, but I got a nice little discount and it sounds kriptonik so who's complaining? So what does Alfred bump to christen this mofo?

The HILL bitch!!!! album #1. There really was no other choice. I considered Snoop's Doggystyle, but in the end, Cypress won. I had to go with my gut, I felt that it was the right thing to do, even though fukn Sen-Dog never shows up when they play Hawaii, but, that's water under the bridge.

Is it because it's funky that you love it? Here's another lyrical puffett!!!! Damn, how do they come up with that shit? genius.

All right I got a boat load of work to catch up on. Friday was hell but I had a beautiful weekend, so it's all good.

And I know, dear reader, I owe you the dillio on the underground hip hop show Thursday night. Don't worry, I even took notes, which I was able to kind of read yesterday. Isn't it weird how at the club you don't think you're that wasted, and then the next day you're like FUK i was triznashed.

anyway- till later, keep it oh so real my peeps