Friday, August 23, 2002


This is funny. When action figures come alive, parts 1 and 2. It's a transcript of what a bunch of action figures might do when we're not looking, and it seems to imply some kind of homo action between Luke Skywalker and Aquaman. Care of a small victory.

Also, you should definitely read the sports guy bill simmon's ramblings today. This guy is the only sports columnist I read regularly, and he is fukn hilarious.

Oh and if I haven't said it enough times, let me say it again, pick up the new DJ Shadow record goddammit!!! It is the best fukn record of the year. ok. Now you have no excuse. I mean, you will feel the meaning in even a blade of grass, that's how deep this record is, you will know the pain of a panda in beijing with it's foot caught in a bear trap, you will know the hunger of a wild mongoose roaming the plains of Nairobi. There's that much vibe to this record I'm telling you.

Besides that, really not much to say right now, and not much time to say it. I'll be back later with treats. promise. In the meantime, if you're done with your asparagus, i GUESS it's okay if you go read some meesh and tony, but don't sit too close to the monitor you little rugrats, and if your ass ain't in bed by 8:30 I'm sending in the doberman gang.

eacepay