Thursday, November 14, 2002


Feelin' kind of funky this morning. Like the dumbass that I am, I succeeded in setting the alarm last night but failed miserably on the checking the volume of the alarm portion of the exam. This thereby made Mrs. P late for school and me barely on time to work with none of the perks of a well-planned and leisurely attended AM. These perks include a shower, breakfast, coffee, CNN Headline news, and the chance to listen to the sound of the crying whipoorwhill. OK well I heard the bird but I think I ran it over with my car in the rush of getting around town.

Dangety danget. Straight edge today ladies and germs. This is the first day at work without the evil bean in quite some spell. I guess it's good for me. I would drink a coke, there are plenty in the fridge here at the skunkworks, but I don't want that syruppy sugary caffeine buzz, I want that hot soothing brown bean pep me up. Ok now let me let out a cathartic whine. Waaahh. (spelling) How do you spell a whine phonetically? Whatever.

Well I should get some work done.