Wednesday, November 06, 2002


OK I know I mentioned it and linked it but did I make it abundantly clear and emphasize with extreme prejudice that my goldfish generation top ten album list is over at Blogcritics and that you really really have to read it and soak it in and then do a self realization of your musical priorities? Ok consider it mentioned.

Well a republican actually won the governor's seat here in Hawaii, and the island hasn't exploded in a bloody ball of fire. Local people finally pulled their heads out of their collective ass and kicked those leeches out of Honolulu Hale. Time for our new lesbian governor to start cleaning house, which she indicated she'd be doing by having a nice conversation with the state auditor. Ah yes. Time to clean out 40 years of jerk-offs soaking the system for cash. It is good times.

It's kinda funny, because Lingle's acceptance speech, she thanked everyone, etcetera, but didn't say too much about her family, cuz like I said, she's like, appartently, a lesbo, not that there's anything wrong with that. Her running mate, the new lieutenant governor, is this hawaiian guy, Duke Aiona, and this guy's like Mr. Family, and he brings out his wife, his daughters, his son, and then he's thanking his mom, his aunties, his third cousin. I mean like six generations of this guys family were on stage all of a sudden, and homey's thanking God, and cousin Kimo, and it was a little out of hand, but just for play.

So I'm stoked, maybe they can help turn the economy around and pull some of the entrenched beuracrats out of State Government that have been milking the teat for decades. Word.

So what else my peeps? Um well, the Raiders better win on Monday. I don't know why I'm even bringing this up, I'm just opening myself up for abuse. Yes the Raiders are on a four-game slide. Yes they are at .500. But ya know what? They're gonna go into Denver on Monday night, and kick the living FUCK out of the Broncos. I feel it. I know it. It shall be. It has been decreed.

Fuck Denver, fuck John Elway, fuck the Barrell Man, fuck Mike Shanahan, and fuck all the elitist high-born demagogues that actually would root for a team with a fukn horse on their helmet. Dumbasses.

As for the Clippers, well, they could be so fukn good, but like I mentioned the other day, none of them are signed to long-term contracts, they're all playing for numbers this year, just making sure their stats look good for when it's time to land a phat contract in free agency, and they all hate Donald Sterling, the cheap ass motherfucker that owns the team.

Why am I a Clippers fan? I really don't know, but dangit I am.

Dropping the kids off at the pool is always good for inspiration. Well here's a big surprise: Shannon Doherty is splitting up from her 2nd husband after only 9 months. Wow, I could have never seen that coming. I mean, she seems like June Cleaver, that is schocking.

Oh and Wynona Ryder. I say give her 15-20, just to make a statement. Let her come out to do movie roles, but no trailer on set, just tie her to a post with a guard with a shotgun standing watch. and make her stand in a mud puddle while were at it. OK I know, all she did was steal some crap but SHIT. I would be in hot fucking water if I pulled that shit, and so is she, but fuck she has mad cash and will buy her way out of it, and she's getting all this free publicity, it's like her own private idaho.

Ok that's it. Done and done.