Tuesday, November 26, 2002


well hello there. I have exactly three minutes worth of time to dedicate to you, starting now. Leaving for the airport in an hour. Goin back to Cali, keepin it real like LL and Biggie. G-style. As in G-town not gangsta. Still sick, throat sore as hell. Slept like shit last night. Suckin on cough drops and drankin my secret stash of gin and juice, you know, for the vitt-a-mins. I always wanted to say vitamins like the british, vitt-a-mins, that would be so much better, I really think that would increase quality of life throughout the country within a fortnight. seriously. Alright one more minute. what to say. there's so much emotion, so much drama to forsake. really not, but well, yes. all packed up and ready to fly. Cali, it will be good to see you again land of my birth. Maybe there'll be an earthquake and I can reminisce and breathe in some smog and sit in some traffic and really feel that slice of home. OK time's up, much to do, zero time to do it. Ta-ta!