Thursday, November 07, 2002


Yes. And then the ball hit the ceiling, and I was like... OK. Now if you know what that means, you probably know me, now try to guess who I am. No not that guy. No, not that guy either. No, no, the guy that hung out over by the Coke Machine, jacking freshmen for loose change, yeah that gangsta. It's me, how you been? ah shit, you know, same shit different day, dawg. Werd? Ah, I knew you'd hit it big time. Whut me? Ah shit I wouldn't say I'm ballin, per se, but ya know, tha bills get paid, ya heard me?

Oh, and can you believe what happened to Ray-Ray? Yup. 10 years. Yup. That same bitch. Yup. She ate him up and threw him away. Just another coal for the fire, just another worm for the birdies, just another diamond in the rough, ate up in a windstorm and shit.

So where you at? St. Louis? Dang are you like, a St. Lunatic? wussup with Nelly? Ah sheeiit, yeah my bad, you must get that shit all the time. Who you working for, ah yeah, I heard o them. They those og Anaheim lokes, right? How in the name of the grey cow did you hook up with those dobermen?

Yeah? yeah. Gyeah. Oh, HELL no. HELL no. Oh, no he didn't. Oh, I KNOW that SHE didn't.

Damn. Somehow I knew it would end that way. It's like, we were so young, so full of life, we didn't know what was gonna happen, the world was open to us, we were like petals on the wind, ain't it true though? Well, yeah. Well, ya know, you are so right. Damn, that is the stone-cold truth. I know, me neither, I can't believe Mr. Grisselli told that story about his penis in Traffic class. Yeah, it was, how shall we say? inappropriate. yeah. it was inappropriate. But what can you do? We were young punks on the warpath, but you can't bumrush and beat down the assistant football coach just cuz he's a dumbass can you? Yeah, I GUESS that was what the moral of the story was, but I talked to Sheila and Mary, and they were like, oh hell no.

Ha ha ha, you are so on point, man. Well, I got to get to steppin'. Almost quitting time here at the skunkworks. Ha ha, hell yeah. Well it was good talking to you man. Hey, do you mind if I put this up on my blog?

Yeah, I got a weblog. It would be really funny, I mean, damn dog, you can really tell a story, some of the shit you said, it could like build and tear down again the zion and the lion. Whut? Nah, dude, I can't pay you. I don't make any money off it, it's just a place where I put up random crap for random randoms to peep out and trip on, ya dig?

Whut? Fuck you, you fukn piece of shit! You think I'm gonna sign away my sheepdog just to have copyright on some lame-ass conversation? You are a punk-ass pile of donkey shit you fukn riverboat ho. Yeah. That's what I said. Riverboat. Yeah I heard that story, you punk bitch. Well you can't stop me from putting up my part of this, now can you? and everyone will no know much I won this conversation. Dude, I kicked your ass all over the place.

dagnabbit.