Friday, November 08, 2002


Yodelay! Just a little bloggage before I head out for the three day weekend. As if anyone is even in blogistan right now, being as it's 3:11 PM here in H-town, making it 6:11 in Cali, 9:11 PM on the East coast, i mean, people are partying, people are styling, profilin', only lil ol me is still on the computer, tip tap tapping away on the ol keyboard, singing la la la la la la la la la. That's the smurfs song son, and don't forget it.

I gotta say Papa Smurf was pretty damn patient. Those smurfs were always fucking up one thing or another, and good ol papa smurf in his red shorts would just spout out a nice little moral or have a nice chuckle or go like put gum in Gargamel's ear or something. Sometimes he'd even cook up a hot pot of gumbo and they'd have a big ol' smurf feast, all problems forgotten. Now if only they could have like made a machine to go into smurf land, like a super teleporter, and found him, and brought him out of cartoon land, like in that Ah-Ha video (Take on me) and then they could have made Papa Smurf supreme ruler of the USA forever, and damn, you KNOW that Saddam's ass would be in a sling by now. Hell yeah. They should have named him Mac Minister Smurf, that's how copacetic he was and probably still is in my opinion.

If you're looking for me on Monday, I'll be the one at the end of the bar sloshed and slurring, yelling out obscenities and stabbing a voodoo doll of Brian Griese. I might have to bust out my ouija board and put some hex action on fucktahan and the buttcos. God I hate the Broncos. As for the Raiders, they are just so good. I can't believe they call Dallas America's team, cuz the Raiders are so the REAL America's team, the team of true players. And that's on long beach goddammit. The silver and black WILL attack and the horses will run for cover and hide in the squalor of Denver's deepest dungeons of ghetto-hood when Gannon the cannon and the crew come to town, slanging and banging, dropping f-bombs like Frank Nitti. Can you feel it? gyeah. I knew you could.