Friday, December 13, 2002


Here I am you freaks. You can’t have thought I would let the whole Friday pass by and not at least nod in your direction. OK consider this a snobbish nod. Yes, I’m too good for you now. See, I just learned that I’ve been accepted into the Campfire club, which means I get a 10% discount on cookies, which means fuck if I know what, because I’m busy as hell today an I’m just typing so no one e-mails me and complains that I didn’t blog today, which is about as likely to happen as…

Um, as…

Ok, so I…

Um, what was I saying. Damn it’s busy today. Every time I think I’ve got a chance to spit a verse, some banana is asking for something. Here comes another one… shit.

OK I’m getting a 2 second reprieve. He’ll be back any minute. Oh here he is now.

Ok. Banana #1 is out of my office again. But there is still a shitload of work to do. Fuck it’s never fuckin’ ending today, and it’s already 3:30 on the day where I supposedly get off early, as in around 4-4:30, which is about as likely to happen today as…

Um… (fuck)