Wednesday, December 04, 2002


Hidey hidey ho. Crazy day. Too much posse in da hizzau.

Oh for clarification’s purpose and since I don’t have much of substance to say, I know what a change from a forum that usually tackles the gravest of world issues, I meant to say in the last post that I rarely DISagree with Tony Pierce. I mean, we don’t agree on everything, but we don’t necessarily disagree on many things. Uh yeah, so what the fuck ever.

One thing we do disagree on is the best album of the year. He says Jay-Z BluePrint 2, which honestly I haven’t heard yet, but any album whose first single is a blatant bite off of Makaveli can’t be better than the latest DJ Shadow album, Private Press, which may be one of the best albums ever, regardless of genre, and although not quite the classic that was Endtroducing, is still a jewel in the rough that is popular muzak.

Blah de fuckin blah.

Over and out. As in I’m over it and out of here. As in the internet, as in that middle finger you see ain’t pointing you to the sky to see the pretty red balloon, it’s saying fuck off beyatch.

But no I don’t really mean that, I’m just a salty boy. Why? Fuck if I know, I’m a moody lil’ ho. Deal with it.

Peace out on a straight up bonumbo tip, kriss-kross style, loc.