Thursday, December 05, 2002


Hounding people like a rabid dog, while not the best idea when pursuing women, when pursuing cash is a beautiful quality to possess. See, there's this chunk of money I’d been after for commission owed from x corporation for like almost three years, shooting out random e-mails every couple months, making a phone call once a quarter, basically I noticed they had fucked us a few years back and I decided to go after that paper. And lo and behold it came in. and 20% of it is mine. Ha fuckin’ ha.

Listening to Makaveli yesterday and this morning, and I think it’s pretty fukn funny how many rappers that he fukn ripped apart on that album kiss his ass all over town. Tupac would be rolling over in his grave I think, seeing all these rappers he hated using him to sell records. Being heavenly (or hellishly, or purgatorishly, or earthbound walking the plains of Iowa and haunting cornfields, wherever the fuck he is) omniscient, it’s interesting to ponder that he probably knows now whether or not his suspicions of a conspiracy by New York rappers, most notably Puffy and Biggie, was founded or not. If totally unfounded, I wonder if he gives half a fuck. I think he probably does, while at the same time thinking “Darwinism, bitch.” The duality of Mr. Shakur may have been his biggest draw. Hmmm.

Yes, indeed, yes? Hmmm frikken goddamm hmmmm.

Oh and the new snoop disc is pretty dang good. And the last song is a dis on Suge Knight. Snoop has got some frikken balls to be going on record saying fuck Suge. I mean this is the same guy that Vanilla Ice described his encounter with as “I needed a diaper that day.” In fact, I’m getting a little scared even writing this. Hmmm. Yes, hmmm indeed.