Tuesday, December 17, 2002


I’m the best.

That’s what a customer just told me.

The best. as in, not the worst, and not the mediocre. I am "el supremo." El uno que tiene los qualitias que es muy bueno.

It’s been a long time since someone on a professional level called me “the best.” They usually call me a bitch, a ho, a goatless bastard, but rarely if never "the best". They may indicate, "Keith, your service and extreme degrees of ineptitude are causing me a ruptured spleen." this is secret for I am kicking ass, but wow. good times.

I mean, I know it was partially a “happy holidays” type dillio, but still, my heart is warm. I feel vaklempt. The true spirit of Christmas is entering my soul and warming those chestnuts.

On the other hand, though, fuck Santa Claus, fuck Christmas tree lots, fuck Xmas Muzak, fuck mistletoe, and fuck the Broncos.

But all while embodying the timeless harmony of this wintry yuletide season.

And with all… due…. respect.

Except for the broncos, er, donkeys, they get shitcakes, and they’ll like it.

doggfather.

yesh.