Tuesday, December 03, 2002


Well here we are at another point of the day where I have been bustin my ass working and am going to take a break and spit verses. The verses I will spit will be nowhere as tight as the fairly phat rhyme that 3rd leg spit, for which I will now give him props, even though he neglected to give me a shout out. Oh well, maybe I’ll find my name somewhere in the liner notes of his first album. It’ll say something like “to that punk ass mark that bitched about not being on my album, I give a middle finger and a eff you – fuck off and die you lil’ bitch keith!” or something like that. Nah, fa real, it’s all gee, nah mean?

Fuck whut’s my deal today? I just feel like sayin’ thangs about other bloggers that are like compliments but also to which they will look twice and be like “whut?” don’t ask me why, maybe it’s my inner attention-whore coming out and having a to-do on the tizown. Or maybe I’m just keepin’ it rackneal.

One thing I’ll say, even though Tony doesn’t like her new design, I think Sarah’s mud-colored somber expression of something or other is pretty damn cool. In fact it prompted me to link her on my super special side bar today. Which is a serious honor if your name is Samson, and even if it’s not. I’ve admired Ms. Crabtree’s writing from a distance courtesy of my homey hose monster for a not so small amount of time, and whereby I almost never agree with Tony I gotta say, the new design is a bombucha frongucha, and for those that don’t speak Swahili, just know that that is a serious compliment.

What else? Ah fuck it I’m over it for now.