Wednesday, December 04, 2002


What’s the haps cap’n cornsteiner and third and fifth mate? Aight, well then, I’m bumpin’ the brand new Snoop Dogg CD, which I just so happened to pick up on my lunch break today. I will reserve my ultimate judgment until after the first few listens.

Ah, something I’ve been meaning to do. As Dr. Doom, longtime foe of the Fantastic Four, once said, “all words of Doom must be recorded for the posterity of all.” Or something like that. Anyway, I noticed that for one reason or another, one of my posts which still appear on the main page is not showing up in the archives. It’s just a little baby post, but still it is a word of Alfred and therefore we cannot tempt fate and let it be lost in the wilds of the gigasphere.

So here it is, dated November 30th, while I was in LA:

yo yo yo. super quick note in the midst of checking e-mail here at the g-town HQ. Thanksgiving was a chronic feast of enormous magnitude. Actually had two turkey nights in a row with two segments of the fam, so the estomago is muy enormo y full. It's been good times being back in my hometown, been catching up with some old friends and hanging with la familia, which is always good. Hope all of y'all in bloggerville had a good turkey time and all the wild travels, whether cross country or cross town were safe and fruitful. (frutiful? really guy?)

anyway, I"m outtie, we're gonna go check out my Grandpa's gravesite and say what's up to him. Hope he had a nice turkey ghost feast up there in cloud acres.
Alright that's it for me, till next time. adios and aloha.


End Scene.

Now just think if that had been lost? Holy shit, you think maybe it wouldn’t have been that big of a deal, but think like if you got in a time machine and a fly came in there with you and you left it in the year 125 BC, I mean, we might all be giant barfing toads right now.

And I just can’t risk that.

Wasn’t that just the most interesting shit ever? Yes I know. I could make it even more boring by going into the fact that notifying blogger about the problem would have been about as effective as shooting a squirt gun at a bonfire, but, well, I’m all about being intensely fascinating. Mmm-hmmmm.