Monday, January 27, 2003


Well then. Yup. That fukn sucked ass, now didn’t it?

I mean, the first half, Oakland’s O-Line got absolutely destroyed. Decimated. By the time they had Simeon Rice, Warren Sapp, and the gang under some semblance of control, Rich Gannon had apparently been transformed into Neil O’Donnel. The transformation was complete with Dexter Jackson’s channeling of Larry Walker.

What a load of dogshit. Ya gotta tip your hat though. The better team won. (fuck)

On top of having to deal with that shite, the fukn stereo in the alf-mobile suddenly and seemingly irrevocably took a giant crap, as in it doesn’t work for shit anymore. Will not turn on, will not do jack shite. So no music in the ride. Right in the middle of a song, suddenly capoot. So great, great sandwich, looks like I’ll have to tear apart the whole fukn dashboard again to check out that lil ho.

Is it me or has this blog turned into my little bitching arena? I don’t want that. Ok no more games.

I’d like to give up thanks for all the cool peeps that sent me stuff and/or called for my b-day: to my mom & pops, my sisters, my grandmas, aquaman & hoalaha, tone-dogger, booker, merlo, Darren & alice my nyc gangstas, Mrs. P’s sister & her fam and of course the wonderful & fabulous Mrs. P for making this old fart feel young every day.

Werd.

You know, not to get back into whining beyatch mode, but it’s true what they say, that the further your team goes, the more it sucks ASS to watch them lose. You get this mad buildup of expectations and you’re actually picturing your celebration dance and how you’re gonna be ordering the special sports illustrated superbowl video & shit, and then suddenly the unthinkable happens & your team is getting a fukn spanking on the world’s biggest stage. And then you drink another beer. And another. And another. And though the pain becomes somewhat diluted, it’s still there, and you laugh and mope and yell & groan and they look like they’re gonna come back, a glimmer of hope, and then fukn Gannon is still channeling O’Donnel even though his O-Line is suddenly a fukn wall. If a game ball goes out to the Raiders, I’d have to give it to the o-line for that 2nd half. They fukn played their guts out after getting bent over like ho’s to start the game, especially with the center out for reasons I still have not deciphered and now I don’t really give a rat’s ass.

Well there goes my whole I’m not gonna bitch & moan anymore dillio. Ah well. Really doe, except for the whole Raiders getting their ass kicked thing it was a fun day, phat grinds, good times, lots of peeps, mad dranks, camaraderie and raider fans, mixed in with some bucs fans to make it interesting, and thankfully they didn’t talk a lot of shit afterwards, so it was all good. Except of course for, well you know, that losing taint of raider nation falling on its collective ass. Ah vell, such is life, yes?

Peace out, I’ll try to come back later with something more constructive and/or life-affirming. Maybe a tribute to Bat-Mite. Over & out.