Thursday, February 06, 2003


I am getting fuckin' pissed. I cannot open this goddamm page. If you are having the same problem, please e-mail me, or even if you're not, please e-mail me - I'm trying to figure out if my computer is fucked up, cuz I can open every other single fukn page on the internet except for this one. so i may never read this. how does it sound? is it flowing? thanks. ok fuck'n e-mail me you goatless varmints and let me know whats up if you read this.

thank you - quality control - always in the liquor cabinet just a little deeper today, hence the southern comfort is having full representation.

aloha - oh yeah - to e-mail scroll down and click on "tell me how much i suck" - i don't know if a lot of people realize that's what that link is for. if this is too damn baffling for you, my e-mail address is berkeley_joe@yahoo.com. yes I know i shouldn't talk shit to people i'm begging for assistance but well then, I'm not supposed to stick knives in electrical outlets either, now am I?