Friday, February 21, 2003


I found a new level of devotion to coffee this morning. I had gotten all the way to my office (ok a whole 3 miles, 5 minutes), opened the door, come in my office, turned on the light, and realized I left my steaming hot mug of joe sitting on my coffee table back at the house. Without a second thought, I tossed my briefcase onto my chair and closed the office again, took off for home and picked up the sweet nectar. And now I’m drinking said sweet nectar. And it was all so worth it.

Well I said I wasn’t posting at my other site anymore but I went ahead and did yesterday. And then I check my site meter for that site and a whole one person besides me had come by for a visit today besides me. Fukn great. I know my whole kind of alternative idea behind still posting over there after the fuckups were done over here was that I don’t care about hits, but fuck it, you caught me, I do care about hits, just like the USA is going to war for oil and to make everybody happy again and jack up the economy. Just one of those things that most people without their heads firmly up their ass know but don’t like to talk about in mixed company.

I don’t talk about how obsessed I am with my hit counter just like George Bush jr. doesn’t talk about how obsessed he is with getting that guy that doesn’t like his daddy and of all that yummy oil in Iraq that is ours for the taking now that he has the perfect excuse because everybody’s all up in arms over “the terrorists.” Um, excuse me, how many 9/11 terrorists were from Iraq? Yeah a whole fukn bunch, huh. Why don’t we bomb fukn Saudi Arabia if we’re SO fukn concerned with fukn terrorism & human rights? Isn’t their country run by a bunch of psychotic muslim clerics or some shit? What makes them any better except that they don’t have some obviously identifiable figurehead that does fucked up shit like kill his own family members in the middle of a monkey brain stew dinner?

Ya know I’ve been kind of behind this war effort, as mentioned before, just for the sake of finishing what we started, but it’s starting to look like such a hypocritical stroke fest to get the nation back on its feet. We are at this moment a country frightened by terrorism, struggling with a dismal economy, but still sucking up the majority of the world’s oil into our fukn monster trucks that we feel we have to drive into work every day. What piece of the puzzle is not obvious here in the Bush’s little war game? War will make everybody feel better, the whole “yeah we’re so tough we kicked saddam’s ass again” will uplift the economy, which war usually does, and, oh shit, get us a shitload of oil. Hmmm.

And WHY is everybody making such a BIG fukn deal about buying duct tape and emergency packs and all this fukn horseshit? Doesn’t anybody remember what a fukn cakewalk the last war with Iraq was? We went through all these same worries and fears and it turned out to be a fukn CNN shown bomb fest with barely any American casualties, most of which were by accidental friendly fire. This thing will be over and done in two months followed by about a year of trying to track down Saddam Hussein, who will disappear and probably turn up on the same episode of the Montel Williams show with bin laden in 2035 – “Old Muslim Terrorist fugitive Deuschbags and the trailor trash whores who love them.”

What a load of fukn HORSESHIT!!! It makes me so mad that I just want to go read ten-gallon hat for like 9 million hours. That Trevor is so hilarious yet calming to my fragile psyche. It’s like, after I read it, I feel like I don’t have to kill all the little bunny rabbits, only the ones with extra fluffy tails. Thanks Trevor, you’re the shiznit.