Friday, February 07, 2003


OK this is really starting to piss me off. Once again today I cannot get on my goddamm mofokin page. Am I like the designated hobag this month? Every other blogspot page I open no problemo senor come right in sit down and have a margarita would you like chips and salsa, possible a cold cerveza? But if you try opening up the on the rise venerable yet still rookie style ultrablognetic you get a cold stare from the maitre dee or whatever the hell they call that goatless bastard that gets you your table and he’s like “I THINK we have a table in the back, the WAY back, right by the kitchen so you can hear the staff calling eachother goatless whores and spraying chemicals all over your chimichanga, and if you want chips go to fukn safeway you little pile of donkey shit.”

See that’s what I feel like when I can’t look at my beautiful web page which brings me the joy of the creator. I think “no one else can read this.” The fact that no one besides me gives a quarter of a rat’s bulbous asshole never crosses my mind. The world must be saved from lack of my wisdom. I know I said I’m not wise yesterday but I lied.

Ok like a good boy I ignored my page for a while, got some work done, and then calmly and coolly went back to see if I could access my page. Hmmm no dice. OK stay calm. Republish on blogger a few more times, maybe that’ll do the trick. Hmmm, well, no. ok go to blogger’s help page, otherwise known as the most useless piece of dogshit in the western hemisphere, um I mean, that really helpful thing. Ok maybe I’ll leave a message on the black hole that is their dillio, so I click on leave a message, and get a page that says, oh sorry, we’re repairing this part right now. Ok, so um, everyone else can go to their web page and be bloggers but me, despite my standing in the society of welders, am screwed and tattooed. Thanks a whole HELLA’ve a lot. I had some really seriously interesting stuff to say today, and now it’ll probably never be heard due to this savage destruction of that very intense yet fleeting idea known as justice.

Dammit. Allright I’m just gonna go put this up in blogger and see what happens. Maybe everyone else can read it, and they’ll all laugh at me and call me goatboy. Maybe I’ll be a big star, and come back to the farm with a fancy perm and a nose ring. Then they’ll all say, there goes keith pennyworth, the belle of the ball. Yeah that’s the ticket, and then they’ll pour pig’s blood all over me from the rafters the very second they give me the homecoming crown. Yeah, thanks but no thanks you heartless fucks.

On a lighter note, Cal won last night.