Tuesday, February 11, 2003


ok. i just erased this profanity filled tirade I had written in this space and instead will say - I am pissed off as I still can't open this page in explorer, only netscape, and it bothers me intensely that the majority of the internet seem unable to view this page right now. maybe it's just my computer, but i don't think so. fuck it's hard enough to get people to come read horseshit like this, but if you make them wait all day for the page to load looking at a blank screen, they're gonna say "shit, um, yeah this is worth it, I can read about dogshit acres or I can go back to the Mr. Ed page. hmmmm." what would you do? that's what I thought. Ok, but PLEASE,can all of you do me a huge favor, and if you do read these words, e-mail me at berkeley_joe@yahoo.com or leave a comment, and let me know what browser your using and whether you had any problems opening this page? appreciate it. I'll owe you a doggie biscuit and a trip to Arby's for a roast beef sandwich. If you're a vegetarian I'll spring for an asparagus burger. peace. assalamalakum. ok I'm gonna go beat up my dog now.