Thursday, February 06, 2003


This is one of the coolest things I’ve read in a good long while, and it is courtesy of that broken girl:

you know those crazy kids that are so infatuatedly in love, so wonderfully obsessed with each other, that they forget that the rest of the world exists and everything fades away and the light gets all filtered and the crazy kids don't do homework and they don't eat and they don't talk they just walk around with goofy looks on their respective faces?

i know two such kids, and i hope they don't wake up. keep dreaming, babycakes.


So fukn cool! Now hopefully she won’t sue me for reprinting her stuff. That would not be cool. Hmmm. Lemme call my lawyer real quick.

“Johnny? What you already read it? Damn you are good. Oh, so I’m cool? Werd. You the man. Oh and one more thing, Johnny? Did OJ really not do it? What’s that? Oh c’mon you can tell me Johnny, c’mon main. Aaah sheet. Yeah Johnny, you go, that’s right just testing you, I know you got that Hippocratic oath shit going on. All right boss, peace out.”

Ok I guess it’s cool. Well, I gotta get going as I’m due to be running behind a bus to party camp in about 5 astro-medallions (minutes). Peace.