Thursday, March 13, 2003


Exercising my aptitude for pee control and beer intake.

Yeah it’s not quitting time & I’m half sauced. No actually just cracked one beer. Fuck em, they’re all cruising it’s my turn to kick back like the anti-newjack.

The real shit is at a dog named clipper today. Well, it will be at a dog named clipper. I’m gonna go write it. Pretty soon. There’s just old clipper shit over there right now. In a couple hours or minutes there will be bang slamming new shite over there.

Gotta represent. And comment! Please! In fact you don’t even have to read it, just click over and comment. Tell me you feel the insane amounts of prevalent beat down being inflicted on my consciousness by these goatless hole-diggers exacting this revenge on me or whatever the hell they are doing. I need comments after this injustice of blogger ignoring my ass and probably forcing me to buy blogger pro in the next soon amount of time.

Bastards.

Uh whatever dude.

Oh fuckn shit ok I’ll just blog over here for right now. It’s too much of a pain. I can’t handle the stresses on my psyche going on over this… inextacticated justinian corn flake rat hole version of the truth that they are trying to perpetrate.

What a load of donkey kong.

But seriously, though. A dog named clipper. It’s like a side issue but an off duty walking partner. For the wee hours when the sun is like the color of chipotle.

So yes indeed. Fascinating ass crap. More so than your previous ode on a Grecian noodle cake. That was the bombiggliosso. Oh so. So oh injestitidinal.

Injestitidinal. Yes indeed. It you didn’t think it was a word well I’m here to infregulate you. That means enlighten. In zoombabwinian. Which is…

Brandon.