Friday, March 14, 2003


I’m suffering from a mildly serious case of brain freeze, and I’m not sure if it’s bellini-induced. I’m pretty sure it’s not, but I have been known to be wrong here and there and over in the corner many a time or two.

Well since I’m #1 for Kool Keith now, I figured I should kick the keith knowledge. As Brandon might have told you, I picked up the Dr. Dooom album recently, which is absolutely balls-out insane and a daily listen for me as of, um, about five astro-medallions ago. Anyway, the only other guest rapper on the album is this dude named Jacky Jasper. I was kind of thinking he sounded like Canibus a little, so I looked on the internet, thinking keith in his wackiness assigned a fake name to canibus. So the first site I found said that Jacky Jasper was just another Kool Keith identity. But I was thinking “oh hell no” cuz keith has skills, but that was like a different voice. Further hunting seemed to bear my theory some truth fruit, and it seems that Jasper (here called H-Bomb) as well as some other dude named Marc-Live are in Keith’s recent crew (his only one since the ultramagnetics) known as KHM.

Yes very interesting. Maybe I won’t post that.

Or maybe I will, it’s really my forum ain’t it? Yes indeedy-oh.

Tony posted an interesting interview with Alecia today which is definitely worth a read. As if you didn’t already know that. Jeezo peezo that brain freeze aforementioned, not allowing for coherent thought processeeeez.

Ah who gives a fark. It’s Friday, right? So no one’s reading this anyway. Hmmm that takes a lot of pressure off. All that insane pressure I was putting on myself, ya know, I mean what if the pope were reading this? He’d be like, “dominus omus, and a fee fi fo fum, and jesus so forsook the Israelites, and what the fuck? This guys talking about goatless mothers!! Somebody get me my popemobile I’m gonna go kick some ass. What? He’s in Hawaii? Well bitch get my pope-jet mofo, I’m finna put a beat down down. Yeah beat down down. You gotta problem with that? I’m the muthafuckin POPE bitch!!”

That would be pretty cool too, cuz I’ve always been curious to meet the pope, even if it was under the not so great circumstances of him slapping the taste out of my mouth. I mean, na mean? Gotta play the cards your dealt. And I’m showing 2’s, 3’s, 4’s, and 6’s, but no fives, na mean? That ain’t right, that just ain’t right. But do you hear me complaining? Ok yeah a little, but do you see me giving up, telling the roman guard, nah nah put me outta my misery. Hell no! hellz nizoe. Hellz bellz nizzle izzoe.

And neither should you.

Have a nice weekend.

And that don’t mean I ain’t writin’ any more crap today. And it don’t mean I AM writing anymore crap today. You don’t make my muthafuckin schedule beyatch, so step to the back with the Doberman gang. On the rizeal.