Thursday, March 06, 2003


ok well then and yes she (she being one of the many competing voices inside my head) said that it's all about the benjamins. ok i BeLiEvE that it's the fukn template won't load. once the template loads comments will be back. for that one crackhead in between binges sitting at the internet coffee shop waiting for the hook up - keep the faith. you will be able to tell me the average airspeed of a swallow carrying a dime bag of blow in between its testicles. that is coming soon, truss. in the meantime if anyone has a hankering to talk to me why don't you yahoo im me at berkeley_joe. yeah i know most people are on AIM but my machine doesn't like AIM don't ask me why, it's a temperemental little ho of which i have no control, and thus is life in the big city, yes? yes. and that is all for now.