Tuesday, March 04, 2003


Once again, I held off on the Chuck Woolery version.

Comments are back up. Fuck it.

Of all the people on God’s green earth that could have given me a new perspective on blogging. Thanks Ronald, and I mean that. I saw the other side, the hope of generations to come, in that one foul swoop. and yes i edited this.

My stomach is all fucked up so I’m just having a jamba juice for lunch. Does that make me a big fukn pussy?

I had to buy Dr. Dooom, First Come First Served, even though G-dog has it and could dub it for me, but he hasn’t been able to find it, and I have no patience. Only $8 used so fuck it. Needs my Kool Keith goddammitt.

Hose monster wrote a very interesting analysis of the nature of comments on blogs today which you should read.

Fuck the clippers suck.