Wednesday, March 19, 2003


So much shit going on.

I think it’s really damn cool how Zak talks to optimus prime. Original, very original. Good. Zak, your shit is good, mellow out and stop calling it crap, THAT is my territory main. I am the master at calling my shit crap, and as long as long beach stands I will take that cake.

Shit crap shit crap shit.

Ok I’m back. The water guy came to drop off some water bottles. As I was signing for it he said “how’s it going,” and I said “alright” and he said “yup” and I said “another day another dollar,” and he said “well, maybe 50 cents,” and I said “ha ha” and he said “ha ha” and he left and it was one of those connecting moments among the working class eventually of which will come some kind of Marxist revolution.

But no. with all the various balms and medications available to numb our anger and resentment at our various lots in life Georgie Porgie and his pudding pie are safe in DC, which makes me wonder what the FUCK is up with the war on drugs. They should be thanking God and apple pie every fuckn DAY for all the drugs. It’s the only thing keeping the masses happy. Take away all the drugs and we will rise up and throw Dubya out on the south lawn faster then Regis can say “is that your final answer?”

Yes, very very dated joke. The millionaire show is so over with. But see that’s my styleee, pimp the random references months after they’re vogue. If I pimp them at their peak, well I’m just riding the coattails of CNN and espn and the home shopping network, just giving you more of the same ass dog ass crap that everyone else is doing, which I do NOT want to do. You will see a big ol stinking poo on this page before you see that, and long beach is in the hizzle on that fizzle.

Maybe if I was Buddhist everything would seem ok, but from where I’m sitting, with the shit going down the way it is, I am wondering whut the fuck, I gotta admit. Whut the fuck. Questions mark after that? Nah, it’s a statement dawg. A statement on world affairs and my own issues that happen to be percolatin. Actually not my OWN issues but other people’s issues that have seeped into my reservoir, stanking up my milk-duds that were nice and fresh. Ah but such is life. No man is an island, as simon & garfunkel once crooned, and I wouldn’t have it any other way.

Where the fuck is Randy Rhoads at a time like this? Shit main, hit me up! Just one note from your guitar would make it penny lane, and fuck the beatles, you’d do it more 80’s rock style, I know that. Whatever. What the fuck ever. Just talk to me dawg, you used to have so much shit to say, I woulda needed a tape recorder and a secretary pool to get all that shit down, and now, nothing. Absolutely nothing. And it sucks. I had a conduit to a dead rock god, and I took it for granted, and now it’s gone.

So Zak, be thankful for Optimus Prime, because just when you think you’ve reached your last levels of patience with his truck-mutating ass, he’ll up and vanish into thin air, never to be heard from again. And you’ll be bummed my friend. Oh yes, you’ll be bummed.