Tuesday, March 04, 2003


well you may have noticed comments are down. It's not a mistake or a fuck-up, I took them down, for reasons which I may go into later. If there's anyone out there in internet land that has some desperate need to tell me something, please feel free to e-mail me at berkeley_joe@yahoo.com. It's what all the cool kids are doing. Oh and the clippers blew another close game last night losing I think their sixth in a row. not like you care. but if you do care, or don't care so much that it makes you angry, e-mail me, as normally you'd leave a comment, but I've taken them down, so, um, you get the picture.

I think that's all i have to say for right now. I may be voicing my opinions on world politics and goat cheese elsewhere today, so if you know, then act like it.

gracias.