Thursday, April 10, 2003


fukn tony pierce.

I was at the gym last night, bustin’ my ass on the treadmill and when I finished, I was dripping mad sweat, yo, and then I went & stretched, and as I was walking back to the front of the gym, I passed the tv’s that we watch while we run/climb/bikeride or otherwise aerobocize and I caught a glimpse of Jordan in his PHAT 70’s retro bullets jersey. And I thought, you know, tomorrow, I’m gonna find a picture of Jordan in that jersey and put it on my blog and say something insightful about it, and of course tony beat me to it, and did it about 8 astro-medallions better than I probably ever could have.

Fukn blogfather mofo, thinkin’ he’s running things, stealing my ideas, he’s in my head yo, in my head, it ain’t right.

Oookkkkaaayyy, everyone just back away slowly, alf hasn’t had his medication yet this morning.