Friday, May 09, 2003


I just killed a baby cockroach. I’m pretty sure that’s the only baby anything you can kill and people will still cheer.

I gotta go to the eye doctor today to get a new contacts prescription. Which means I gotta put my contacts in this morning. Yes, it’s that interesting.

Hosemonster is censoring himself. Join the club, man. Shit if I wrote everything I thought about on this page, I’d be excommunicated from the priesthood.

Boss and the service guys are checking out a job in H-3 tunnel this morning. The fact that you don't care is of no relevance to me.

I’m trying to find a good deal on a one-way airline ticket from Zurich to Paris that arrives in gay pareee by 10 am and it’s gotta be Charles de Gaulle. You know you came here for this hot shit I’m serving you. I’m like Gertle in the kitchen with a bag of grits.

I can watch seinfeld reruns over and over and over and over again and never get sick of them.

I can drain a lot of jump shots in a row from the outside once I get percolatin’. Belee' dat. I once drove on AI and juked him out of his slippas. Yup, Alex Icarod was shakin’ that day, and he stepped to the back, adjusted his bifocals, and came back for round 2, and the same shit, except this time 3 pointer from the top of the key, pennyworth wins. And then the ball hit the ceiling.

I feel like looking at comic books again. Wait. Not yet.

I’m writing a novel. It’s just taking me a long ass time.

My computer at home is all fucked up, or was fucked up. I guess I should call it my home computer that’s now at my work, cuz it’s here waiting to be looked at by the company computer dude that seemingly has all the time in the world to sit around and bitch but no time to look at my computer, which apparently is working again as the gremlins decided to move on to bigger and better things. There is a ghost in the machine, belee’ dat.

I might have to copyright belee’ dat. It’s ghetto-fab for “believe that”. In case you didn’t know.

Riding motorcycles is fun.

One of these days I’m gonna buy a speedboat. But not one of the days this month, or this year, or next year. When I have a lot more money and probably a dock out back. Or flow for docking fees. That shit’s expensive.

It’s Friday in Hawaii, which means is Saturday in Guam. There’s some serious shit about to go down which will be bringing in pennworth scrilla for the p-worth all stars out in the Micronesian pacific rim, my dawgs. Scrilla that will be flowing many a billa.

lakers.

Belee’ dat.