Wednesday, May 28, 2003


this here page is acting like a little bitch yet again and refusing to open in explorer, at least for me and my retardo montalban computer. what about you kind folks? well obviously if you're reading this you made it through. now that you're here, what are you going to do?? why don't you e-mail me and tell me alllll about it. berkeley_joe@yahoo.com. yes folks, it's that interesting. and honestly, 4 out of 5 dentists would seriously advise you to never stop reading this site until you have absorbed the appropriate amount of knowledge, which can only be obtained by gleaning every last detail of my wisdom. anyway, if this page keeps not understanding the theory of ack-rite, i might be cruising at a dog named clipper later on, just so you know where to find me, which i know is quite vital for your sanity and overall philosophical well-being. now i must go becuz this is the time on sprockets when we dance. and yes i've used that line before. recycling is good remember??