Monday, June 23, 2003


I’ve got a sore throat. I couldn’t sleep for shit last night thank you very much. Woke up at 2 AM, woke up at 3 AM, woke up at 4 AM, finally drifted off at around 4:30, and then my fukn pager goes off like at 5:30, so I get up and turn the fucker off. Then it goes off again at like 6. so I get up and throw it across the room, and then go find it and really turn it off, which I must have been unsuccessful in doing correctly in my sleepy state of slumberville.

We leave for Europe in 2 weeks so of course I’m fukn sick. Of fukn course, gyeah? Well I guess better to be sick now and then get over it and then be ok when we leave.

Ah geez, I don’t want to be “that guy” that always bitches about how sick he is on his blog. I’m pretty sure c-monks mentioned that guy a few weeks ago, and I’m also pretty sure he wan’t talking about me, but I’m also pretty sure that I don’t want to be that guy and yes I already said that.

Well I would erase the above except for the fact that I don’t want to.