Monday, June 23, 2003


well the site is still kind of fucked up, but, I don’t know, maybe it’s not. It seems to come up here and there, but a lot of the times the comments don’t work, fuk I don’t know, I’m no internet genius, I’m just a rhesus monkey banging on a keyboard. Gimme a fukn break over here.

Props to Tony Z for blocking a remote link with style & grace. You may have noticed the teen titans cover with wonder girl giving nightwing the smackdown that graced this page last week. Well this morning I turn on the old computadore and find in its place a picture of a beefcake Gaylord and the line “my favorite site is I’m a fag dot com” or some shit like that. Now THAT is the proper way to fuk somebody over on a blocked link. Kudos, man! Anyway, check out the guy’s site cuz he’s got plenty cool scans of teen titans stuff and other comics crap and it’s a nice ol hub of the old triple dub to hang out at and shoot shit. just don’t remote link his pics, unless you like pics of big sweaty homos.

So anyway, I took the pic down, but you can see it here, if you’re curious (or bi-curious). At least until he switches the link again.

So don’t let it be said that I can’t take a joke goddammit. Just nobody better say shit about the banana in the tailpipe, cuz that ain’t cool. Wait, banana in the tailpipe, am I implying something? Oh well, I am secure enough in my masculinity to post links to homoerotic pictures and say things like banana in the tailpipe over and over again. Yes indeed. And is heterosexuality even any kind of a relation to the theory of masculinity? And what the fuk does masculinity have to do with theories anyway? Looks like I’m just talking out of my ass again. OH SHIT there I dun diddit one mo time. that's like, whoah.

Well that’s it for now, I don’t want to invest too much time on this CRAP if this page is just going to dump all over the land again.

Peace & aloha.