Saturday, July 26, 2003


I guess the world doesn’t want me to get more than 3 hours of sleep in a row.

Virtually no jet lag after we landed in paris, but this time around it’s kinda jacked.

5 airports 30 hours door to door my friends. Get home and can’t sleep. Computer jacked. No innernet. Why not one or 2 beers with g-dog?

Why ask why? Turned into drunkenfreinder 03 with phat band playing at shit bar and this guy I know blasting away some blues about how his baby left him, which she did.

My baby ain’t left me but she ain’t here neither. Miss her already I do.

Um, ok, am I yoda? Fukn slacker.

So yeah why am I here? Fukn guy locked out of skunkworks and I’m the closest, so wakey wakey. It’s mellow yellow though and ya know, check innernet, check e-mail, some other dog-sheit, and ya know, I’ll be outta here, um, like now.

But oh I’m back motherfuckers.