Sunday, July 06, 2003


yo cho bro. I am kickin it after a nice long motorcycle ride, drinking a sam adam’s summer ale, thinking of all the things I should be doing and am not, and rapping at you like a, like a loch ness monster at the crackhead convention. Ok not like that, but shit, oh and speaking of crackheads, we were chilling in Waikiki taking a brizeak and we watch this crizacked out bizzo like, her pants falling down, ass crack careening, jacked UP broad, grab a pile of something out of the trash and start just grinding that shit, I mean eating it up, and I really felt like barfing for a second.

Saw everclear at the bayfest last nite. Pretty crip. Lots of drunk marines. Alex alexakis or whatever his ass seems pretty, um, personable. And the guitarist sang the last song, a cover of that cheap trick song, um, how does it go? Shit I can’t remember now, but it was hard core. Lots of people were moshing their asses off, but I’m getting up there kids and I had my glasses on, so I just watched the kids thrashed each other and remembered the old days. I ain’t saying they were bad or good. In a lot of ways they were, um, I won’t even go into it, let’s just say that they ain’t here anymore. Now don’t take this to mean I will never knock someone’s block off in the pit anymore, you know I will, but last night was neither the time nor place and it’ll take someone a lot more hardcore than everclear to pull me out of my semi-retirement. I’m thinking social D. yeah that’s the ticket. If I see social D again, I will mosh. Yes.

Anyway. So had a phat ride today with the boyzzz. Stopped at hard rock which was having some big ol’ chopper show and there were all these like really hardcore people there. It’s like, if you ride a motorcycle, this little gene wakes up in your mudulla oblongata and says “be as hardcore as possible, and impress all the people with your hardcoreness or else you will wither up & die.” Or something like that. Shit lots of crizip ass bikes on display though, tru dat. I was embarrassed to pull my beat up Honda into the parking area. I thought they were gonna boot me out like the joker I oh so can be.

Shit kobe arrested in Colorado? Whut the fuk? Hmmm. See here’s the advantage of watching espn and blogging at the same time, I might just beat instapundit with that scoop. Ok probably not. Probably won’t beat him and/or he probably doesn’t care.

Ok um I’m like at home chilling so I’m gonna stop writing. Just wanted to say wuddup. Yes we have innernet at the casa now. Yeah it’s pretty cool, and yeah I’m glad I didn’t blog the whole weekend up to now. I am not as much of a bloggologgologgo junky as I anticipated. I like not having time to blog. It means that um I’m living. Yeah whatever dude.

Oh yeah and T3 was fukn criiiippp. Go watch it if you haven’t yet. And if you saw it and didn’t like it, whatever, you’re stupid. Ok you’re not stupid, but gimme a break, that shit was tight.

Oh yeah, what do I have to do? Try pack? Chuuucchhh. Lots of packing to do, ie, when you have done none, there is a lot left. We leave Tuesday night, which is like, the night after tomorrow night, which is like exciting, and shit, but whoah, like chill rob g would say, shit is coming up. Umm, no wait, black rob says whoah. Whatever. Over it. Oh and I gotta start playing with the new video camera we bought so I don’t have to like be messing around with it & look like a jackass when I’m filming some kind of French anti-usa festival at the base of the Eiffel tower, at which I will walk up and either say, hey you French people, whut the fuk? Dammit America rules, or else I will ignore it completely, or else I will just laugh and eat some fukn, oh yeah shit, those pastry things, that they have stands for. What are those called? They’re like these bread things, with different flavors inside, that’s what I remember of france 15 years ago, oh yeah that and Versailles. Um. Ok bye. Aloooohhhhaaa.

Oh and the captain Britain pic cuz we’re going to England too. I don’t think they have a captain france, and don’t even get me started on captain Switzerland. Seriously.