Thursday, September 18, 2003




C-murdah,

Ship it Bra! I'll carry it with me when I head back out to Serenada.

Thanx,
RIZZLE
----- Original Message -----
From: C-murdah
To: RIZZLE
Sent: Thursday, September 18, 2003 12:29 PM
Subject: part for Serenada

Rizzle-

That circuitry annihilator # 458912 is $920 plus freight (your cost)

Please confirm you want me to order it & that I should ship it to your Grannetti address.

peace-
C-murdah
----- Original Message -----
From: RIZZLE
To: C-murdah
Sent: Thursday, September 18, 2003 7:52 PM
Subject: muffler bearings for MCT Collectivisionville

C-murdah,

Thanks for the info. I got my accounts receivables that I needed to take care of Uranium core Disposal for Collectivisionville and IJMQ projects, and 50% deposit to PKOP to start IKMQ Project. We have decided to start next week on Tuesday. I may bump the start date to Wednesday because I will need at least one day to complete Collectivisionville if I get the bearings for the mufflers late.

Rizzle

P.S. Got your 2 Invoices; 68 & 72. Mailed out check to you guys day before yesterday. How about additional part I need for Serenada Central (458912). What's the status?
----- Original Message -----
From: C-murdah
To: RIZZLE
Sent: Wednesday, September 17, 2003 7:12 PM
Subject: muffler bearings for MCT Collectivisionville

Rizzle-

The two muffler bearings for the flux capacitor at MCT Collectivisionville are on their way to you via Pony Express. the ETA is Monday, 9/22. The tracking # is 726986976PHUK.

Keep us posted on that and the scheduling for Mizzle Vlizzle Studios project.

Speaking of which, bandito indicated that he sent you a check for $8282 for the invoice you had into us.

aloha-

C-murdah


TRUEBOY