Tuesday, September 30, 2003


Damn it’s hot as hell.

Fukn anti is a strait pimp. He knows that when you’re huggin that porcelain god it can be a tough road to ho wit yo body tryin ta decide whetha to yuke or not, you wanna yuke soooo bad but shit dawg your bod jus strait wants to fuck wit you, fukn pissin you the fuck off.

Anyway, what? Oh yeah and he calls the toilet puke kryptonite.

And yeah some other shit.

So the jurk storr called and get this? They were totally the FUCK out of shrimp. Nada.

Zero my hero. Just like mr. Bake.

I never had the baker but lots o my friends did and he was a math teacher and his favorite saying was “zero my hero” and supposedly he was such a dumbass and totally like off his rocker, but anyway he was a fukn pile for those in the know.

And where was I? Oh yes mr. Bake, so anyway he didn’t know jack shit. supposedly. I never had him. in class you sick bastards. Yes so anyway, where the fuck was I anyway?

Oh yeah. The jurk storr. It called. They’re out of you. even though, and get this, even though apparently I, yes, me of all people, and yes I know it’s not proper to use me there but I wanted an alternative to I, get my jist, ah yes, so, um, yes, I am their #1 BEST SELLER.

I’m not fucking kidding. And yes its fukn stupid I just used capital letters. Deal with it china. Deal with it Russia, Australia, fukn you ess of hay, all yall in brazil, fukn Canada, I see yall, and don’t even think those Eskimo mufuckers sittin in the back sippin cuervo are off the hook on this shit neither.

I’m jake steed bitch.

Whuts up homey, don’t you know me? Simon? Yah as I step to the microphone area, Buddha los anjeles. Cypress hoes. Yah mufuckin cypress, you got una problema, well I’m boracho and I tried to play your grandma matcho. Wait his grandma, grandma moses, she made a bunch of sick ass paintings.

Oh yeah and peep the detox.