Tuesday, September 09, 2003


Ok now this is freaking me out.

Is the Recording industry run by some kind of telepathic uni-mind out of the back gutter of Isaac asimov’s sphincter? Ok not the best metaphor but check this out.

That little 12 year old girl & her mom that are being sued (see post below) have already settled out of court and coughed up $2,000 to the RIAA. but that’s not the weirdest part. Peep these comments:

"We understand now that file-sharing the music was illegal," Torres said in a statement distributed by the recording industry. "You can be sure Brianna won't be doing it anymore."

Brianna added: "I am sorry for what I have done. I love music and don't want to hurt the artists I love."


Yeah, and oh, I forgot to mention, um Cisco’s the “thong song” is the most relevant piece of literature since Moby fucking Dick.

I mean whut the FUCK? is it me or do these people sound like they just came out of a charley manson indoctrination meeting? “Charlie just wants us all to love each other. Grape juice is the real enemy, I don’t want to hurt the Kool-Aid-Man…”

I don’t know maybe I’m retarded but it seems weird to me, I smell a backroom deal behind the backroom deal.