Wednesday, October 29, 2003


I found the text written below scribbled on a crumpled up piece of paper in my backpack this morning. Apparently I etched it last night while drinking beer & watching the laker game.

Handwritten blog old school style.

Watching the lake show beat ass.

Damn, Payton/Malone, this shit is working.

Shaq shouldn’t try one handed 15 footer hook shots.

Long Beach.

When I say Long Beach, it’s like, just saying “gyeah” or “yeah it’s like that, ho,” na mean?

It’s from Snoop. I never lived there, but my sisters did.

Not anymore though.

Kobe’s hugging Malone. Lots o’ love. Real or staged? Actually the court (whoa double entendre) basketball court, that is, may be the only place he can be real this year.

Not in court (ie his rape trial).

Not at home.

“Hi, honey, I’m home.”

“Oh, hey Mr. All-Star Groupie Fucker.”

“yeah, um, I’ll be shooting jumpers in the back yard.”