Monday, October 06, 2003


I gotta tell you this jurk storr shit is off the chain.

Please click here and read one of the greatest tales ever courtesy of the ultimate renaissance man.

Long beach.

I’m not from tha lbc but snoop is, and my sisses used to live there. So that qualifies me via the halls of justice, superfriends style, same hizzle same knizowledge.

Buddha gots to be like pimpinest religious icon of the anykine century.

If you didn’t click on that story link up top homey don’t forget. Literally that shit is like if don knotts were to make a comeback for mr. Limpet 2005. but seriously it’s way better than that, although that knotts shit would be off the chain. Off the goddamm chain, to like the 5th element.

Who should I talk shit about? Na na na, nah, I don’t mean sha na na, I mean nah I ain’t even about hatin. Hate away, cuz holmes, I’m down with he hate me and me and homey are gonna like drop a bizomb on this blizock, ferreal.

And we don’t cares nothing bouts whut you gots ta say ‘bout it, on the hizzle fa shizzle my grizzles and grandmas.

Special shout out to the grizandmas up in this hizzle, my inboxes are fluxing wit mad grandmas given me shout outs like axin when I’m gonna be up in their tizowns like putting on a show and dropping rhymes, shit dawgs, shit is off the mofoin chain if ya axe me.

Courtesy of dragon’s breath black ashtray. Gracias.