Thursday, October 16, 2003


I just erased the first draft of the first sentence of this post. Now you can wonder all day what it was. Carlton is gonna kick my ass for that, but yo, fuck the kingpin. Bitch.

So yeah, werk. Anutha day anutha dolla. Wonder if the official cub scapegoat is in at the office today? Somehow I doubt it. homey can’t even walk the streets na mean? Fuck that. give this guy a fukn break already. I’m not gonna say another word and just direct you to the best breakdown of it I’ve seen on the good ol triple dub so far, courtesy of the Kansas playa JG.

So what else? Jurk storr ain’t called today. Joke’s almost done, gimme a few more days months years and I’ll get it outta my system. Promise.

The ocean did call. Fresh outta muthafuckin squid sandwiches, can you believe that shit?



Mildly disturbing biggie smalls line:

“you looked so good I’d suck on your daddy’s dick”

really big? Um. Ok. If that’s what makes you happy, but, um, you’re scaring me. Can you just go back to talking about selling crack and pounding hoes? Gracias.

I’m digging bubba sparx’s new song, you know with the video that’s a take off of that “oh brother where art thou” movie? (which was a take off of Homer’s Oddysey – OH you already knew that, well sorr-ee mr. Fukn ultima mega edumucated buttcracker malone). I like the hook with timbo singing and shit, don’t know if that’s really him singin it, but I dig it nonetheless. Bubba seems like good people to me.

It makes me feel old to remember that when I was in high school for the most part the only people that had pagers were doctors and drug dealers.

“allow me to lace these lyrical douches, in your bushes”

yah, biggie, that’s more like it.

that’s all I got for you at this precise moments folks. Now go skull fuck doctor laura in effigy and write a book report on that shit. aloha.