Tuesday, October 07, 2003


I know I’ve said it before, but like everything that comes out of my mouth, it bears repeating. Ok not everything. Like that thing I said about the jurk storr, prolly don’t need to go over that again. Oops too late.

Yah what I was gonna say is that chico & coolwadda would totally win American idol this year if they weren’t already like incredibly famous. Even though you prolly ain’t heard of them. They’re underground. Or maybe not. Like I said, I haven’t been getting the memos, so I’m kinda effed in that way.

Werkie, werkie.

I had a poem all thought up.

Never judge a book by its cover
Never judge a kid by its mother
Never judge a boat by its rudder
And never judge a cow by its udder

It’s so deep isn’t it? I’m pretty sure it’s symbolic of racial unrest in Afghanistan, but in order to verify I’ll have to check my thesaurus later.

Frank sinatra must have lived a pretty damn interesting life. I mean, getting drunk on stage and like slappin’ hoes prolly never got old, well maybe when he was like really sick all strapped up to all kinds of machines and shit. when I’m like about to die I don’t want a bunch of machines all penetrating every orifice in my body. I just wanna kick it on a couch with like the fam and reminisce for a spell and then like drift off into whatever that next place may be. Damn if I know. Hope it’s cool. Hope it’s something. Bums me out to think I’ll just be chilling in the ground, like, “oh, great, this is it?” I almost think I’d rather endure eternal torture than eternal boredom.

Actually scratch that, I’m not good with pain. And you can always play that game with yourself in your head where you think of different comic book characters who’s names start with different letters of the alphabet. But geez if you can never sleep, you just chill non-stop, eventually, like that guy that got all his shit blown apart in that Metallica video “one” you’d prolly strait be like, ok, end it already, except you’d already be dead, just in like some mind-numbing non entity like state, eternally just pondering random bullshit.

That would really suck. But worse than some red guy jabbing you in the ass with a pitchfork while you like watch the layers of your skin bubble over and melt all over the place over and over and over again, feeling every little neuron explode and infect the rest of you metaphorical body in a neverending agony infested monster truck rally of carnage? Tough call.

Just like I’ve flip-flopped on the good charlotte thing I’m going the reverse route on the white stripes dillio. They don’t suck, well I never said they sucked, but I thought they were overrated, maybe I never said that here, be that as it may, it’s not your or my job to keep some kind of running record of my random thoughts, but I guess this is actually what that is, well anyway, I used to kind of think they were just some led zeppelin rip off but after listening to both bands in a little more indepth manner I will admit they are quite different.

And jack white or whatever his name is is a pretty damn good guitar player but no matter what evidence you present me you will never hear me admit that he holds any kind of candle or flashlight even to the legendary randy rhoads.

The above statement is unrevokable, unlike my ghetto pass.

Aloha.