Monday, October 27, 2003


My shorts have mad holes in them. It’s a political statement. I won’t bother explaining it, because if it isn’t obvious to you then you probably won’t be down with the cause anyway.

But I digress. I am, after all, a different person than I was 5 minutes ago. Aren’t you? I mean, we all are. I said so.

Def Leppard is & was & shall be the most important band in the history of music.

(Random insertion of link of doom wherein I refer to some shit that was gonna be like just this little joke but become something bigger, and thereby increasing corridors of the mind. referencing that I was going to say I don’t care whut Luke says, um, in regards to my musical taste for revering the almighty DL, but then I clicked on his page and he’s got like this sad eulogy thing for that singer/songwriter guy that killed himself the other day, and I was like, hmmm, thinking, ok, this doesn’t werk. It’s like reference him on some random crankenheimer when he’s all bummed about this guy, who honestly, I had never heard of until he died. Maybe I’ve heard some of his songs, maybe I haven’t, but it IS a rude statement to say that DL was the most important band ever when frankly I haven’t even heard this guy’s stuff, maybe he was deep, maybe he was atlantis style, maybe he had so much shit to say & so much on his mind that he was just overflowing with shit, just couldn’t handle it anymore, just strait, um, ok that’s a dark place to go. Back to the light skywalker, use the scwartz, to the extreme, rhyme like a vandal, it’s OK, see the schwammie. See the reason I was gonna mention luke was that like a year ago he told me I am never allowed to talk about music again for making that same statement, actually a lighter version of it. so anyway, um, yeah, after this I talk about def leppard on some strait up shit, but THIS shit was written like afterward. It was all very cosmic at the moment, but probably totally non avant guarde yesterday.)

I mean, shit, Pyromania, a magnum opus of any artist in any realm of creativity, commercial success yeah, genius, as well, rick allen still with 2 arms, the whole nine yards.

BUT, even better album, trust me contingent, High n Dry, their one before that. rizznipin. Fukn, more core division.

And the most balladistic song, by FAR on the album, actually the only one, prolly, actually, a big hit, bringin on the heartbreak, which Mariah (wtf?) just did a cover version of. I almost shit out of my esophagus when I was watchin some goddamm Mariah shit & it’s fukn def leppard, that was wrongholio.

Soo, farken sharken malarkey bone.

Um, dee dum, that’s all I have to say for right now.

Except now I got back on a roll, but it’s in the wrong section, so kinda unusable, so like, life & death are some deep shit, yo. Werd. Dang. Life, think about it, you’re LIVING that shit, damn dawg, and death, yo werd that shit is coming around sooner or later, believe you me and mister jeeves, I mean, ol’ mister skeleton guy in the boat is gonna be headin down a river near you at some juncture so get ready and start collectin your mulligans cuz time is short. Or long. Depending on your age & health and luck and fortitude and bravery and just plain stupid random chance flick of the dime type shit.

Strait up & down.