Friday, October 17, 2003


Trevor has blessed us with his very first photo essay. Can anyone say yippee muthafuckin kai eh? Thank you to you in the 3rd row.

I have this feeling the clippers are winning an nba championship this year.

If the raiders bench gannon, they’ve still got a shot at the wildcard.

I need to find a little a character like dilbert that I can prostitute for like years and years and years and it never gets old because I constantly infuse it with fresh ideas assisted by the fact that the concept itself is readily adaptable to the changing setting of the modern workplace.

But I doubt I will.

I read this SI article about this couple that motorcycled around the world for like 4 years. That would be pretty cool.

GOD I can’t believe I said that, so STUPID.

Bob’s Big Boy is from Glendale, you know.

Foodland is a grocery store chain out here that was founded by some guy named “Sullie.” He was this army private that went into business with this middle aged Korean grocer and they built mad shops and then he incorporated his own skidaddle and spread around the isle and it gives safeway a run for its money out here.

We like to go in safeway and joke that we're gonna ride the george mobiles.

It’s a good bet that next year’s world series champs will be the los angeles dodgers.

I’m pretty sure the spirit of Walt Disney is now haunting the Anaheim Mighty Ducks. That and the ghost of Emilio Estevez’s career.

I really like the back to the future movies.

Major league baseball is hardcore bumming about the yanks and the fish in the series. C’mon, they’re gonna lose mad bank.

The jurk storr called & they’re running out of you.