Saturday, October 04, 2003


Well Cal couldn’t get it done today but they still get pub cuz they’re the golden muthafuckin bears.

Bitch.

And shit, they could tank every game for the rest of the season and I’ll still have a soft spot for this year’s squad after that upset of USC last weekend.

So carry on, you piles of donkey shit.

In China there’s mazurkas that (ok hold the fuck on, bill, I’ve been a patient man but this is fucking ridiculous. I try to type mufuckas and you change it to mufuckin mazurkas? Shit ain’t right cuz, ok where was I, sorry, I don’t know why I let you , the reader in on my, um, estupido observaciones) fight their prize crickets against each other. And they spend as much flow on a championship cricket as like you’d spend on a dope ass stallion, which the travel channel says is about 20 bucks, which means I need to get on a mufuckin plane to china with like an industrial size horse trailer and about 100 bucks and buy 5 of like the crippest horses and somehow ship them back to santa anita raceway in southern cal and sell those mofos to like the underground yakuza or don consigliere or whoever the fuck pay phat cash for thoroughbreds and like hook up mad coin, kid.

So like, yeah, I got a new front tire put on the Honda this am. Now it is all pimped out, new tires, horn fixed, brakes tightened up, fukn all g’d out but it still looks kinda ghetto so no one will even prolly think about stealin it. Same with our car. The champ. Kid runs like a mufuckin champ which is why we call it el campeon and it’s got like a pimpin sound system, way more pimp than you’d ever think looking at that ride, cuz like, it looks so ghetto, paint all oxidized and shit, like, na mean, looks like a bucket but when you roll it you’re like fucket. Yah that’s the tick.

So like there’s a bunch of other crap which I was gonna say, well actually not, but well, whatever, it was prolly a bunch of horseshit anyway.

Long beach.