Tuesday, October 28, 2003


wuddup crizzle, jus a quick lil post as I got shit to do & places to be na mean? Yo peep, bobo has posted some soldier stories ie more tales from the road with cypress hill’s latest tour, 2 weeks in Europe rollin with the eminem show, ya know, 50 cent, D-12, xzibit in the hizzle, and they hit up germany and Amsterdam, na mean, so you know cypress style hellz gee it’s on like a light switch, werd to the third. No panickin, strait up & down.

So uh, there’s like a jurk storr meeting on channel 13 so if you’re not down with that shit it’s time to recognizate yourself with the big baller status. No not big baler mr. Gates, you goatless bastard. I look like I’m bout to bail me some goddam hay? Mufucka.

So um, there’s a bunch of other shit I could say but, ya know, circumstances dictate otherwise. Aloha.

Mad love and safety wishes and caviar dreams for all the peeps in cali what with this crazy fire shit going on. Condolences to any and everybody who lost loved ones or their homes. G-town is out of the danger zone for the moment but those crazy santa anas sound like they’re kickin up all kinds of crazy patterns, so be aware and hold it down.

And may they find these sick arsonist fucks and string them up by their nuts for a public stoning. Not that I’m down with public degradation and pain infliction, but shit, these fuckbags fucked up a lot of people’s action what with this shit.

Long beach.

Ok so that was from yesterday. As for today, gimme a minute. shit, I got werk to do. Horses necessitate holding, por favor. Gracias.

So um, yeah, I should really give some overdue props to the site I’ve been jacking all these great comic cover pics off of. The grand comics data base. And actually I didn’t find them, well, in a way I did, but they were discovered by said self off of a link I found over at the super-villain’s blog, which is, by the way, off the chain.

Now I can rest knowing that the contingent is informed. Time for Fraggle Rock.