Thursday, October 23, 2003


wuss crackin errybody?

Humm dee dum havin um a day yah. Yuppity yuppity.

Mad werk to do but feelin lazy, doin that shizzle though, na mean, fer shure. Strait up & down.

Ok no more strait up & down. Fukn reportoire is getting weak as the knees of um like a really nervous person, na mean? I just gotta spill the beans on this frazzle and give you some, um, gangsta shit.

Fuk I, once again, jurk storr counsel, have nada. Nothing. Zero my hero. Mr. Bake style. See you at the rally platform at 2:30 we’re totally ditching school man & going to the comic store, g-town, brutha check it out, we are on it like boobonic, which we are, so it makes sense, so let’s get crackin on that shit na mean?

Fuk you know when you’re in a rush for like no reason just cuz like you’re trained like the afhganistanian mongoose as it crosses the serenghetti for its first trip to bring back food for the coven, just like that and yer like, ok gotta chill, but you’re all whatevs and, um, shit nah, prolly you haven’t ain’t as in not happenin on a wanksta tip.

Ya something like that. so anyway I want to apologize in advance for the continued rubbish that’s just getting spilled like a navy captains all over the prom queen’s shiny dress. Yah something like that, but it all depends on the size of the gat.

Sheeeeiiiittttt.

Jus cuzza some gangsta shit I gotta finish out this menu dawgs. So whuts crackin ferreal on a gangsta tip, like whut’s fukn crackin ferreal like in every way possible if you get my drift. It was so fukn real that like 7 organized crime agencies showed up at the super secret meeting that our supreme counsel was having and it got real fukn gangsta up in that hizzle let me tell you that. there were like horses & cows and chickens and eggs getting thrown and Vincent Price showed up out of like nowhere dressed as Egghead from the old Adam West Batman series and shit, it’s like, it gets a little fuzzy after that.

I want to make one thing clear though, that the old Batman tv show was the best show of all time. #2 is Dukes of Hazzard. At least that’s what I thought when I was like shit 9 years old or some shit? But as I mature I realize that dem dukes was funny back then, but kinda sucks major ass.

Batman is still good though.