Friday, November 14, 2003


Anutha day anutha dolla, contingent. Friday is a day of preparation for rest and relaxation, aka aloha fizzle. A day to contemplate how the raiders will lose yet another game. I don’t even know who the hell they’re playing. Does it really matter anymore? They could be playing my Uncle Jackie’s Pop Warner team, you know, the old skool squad, and they’re all like 72 now, and they’d still prolly lose. Even if they played them back in the day when they were all 8 I still couldn’t guarantee a victory for the silver and black. It’s a sad statement on the state of the nation, mis amigos, truly and not quite so fortuitously.

I’m glad that someone with the proper forum is finally addressing this batman being an infidel situation. About damn time. I didn’t think it appropriate to mention it here, as my cousin Gertle is an employee of DC comics, and I could be accused of racial bias. And shit.

I mentioned it elsewhere already, in like a really popular and famous website, and actually 3rd leg said it for me today as well, or was that my 5th identity, shit I’m confused, but in any event let it be known that the clips are taking on the warriors tonite, and really, it’s gonna be a goddamm blood bath. IE the warriors are going to be pining for the fjords once LA’s finest are done with ‘em, and by LA’s finest I don’t mean Big Aristotle and Wee Willie Where’s my Winkie. Sorry Joe, but you know that when it comes to kicking warrior ass there’s nothing like a little pimp juice, and the clips have been stocking up and according to the teleconference I had with coach Dunleavy and Q, the shit should be through their digestive tract & kicking in about 15 minutes before the 5:30 tipoff. You have been warned.

And don’t think Coach D’s gonna show any mercy just cuz his punk ass kid is on the other team. This is a guy that fought in desert storm and came back every day with 5 iraqi scalps when he was just supposed to be there as a meteorologist. Theoretically, that is, meaning, I think that’s the way it would have gone down if he’d been sent in for duty. At least that’s what kool keith told me. Yeah the one in my throat. Danny, that was his name before he got his record deal. Thanks Danny, I’ll always remember you even after I burn you with that chef Boyardee ravioli. And yes it’s like that.

Hold that thought. Mr. Hanky needs to be taken out for a run.

Oooh wheee, that Mr. Hanky, it’s like taking a greyhound out for a skedaddle, na mean, it’s like he runs you more than you run him, shizzle. Heh, now that’s gangsta. Or not.

Well, I would say more, but that whole being over it for the time being thing seems to be indicating that our time together, at least for the nonce, has come to a close. Sing a little song to yourself and remember that I am never far away, simply give a little whistle and maybe like a cricket’ll show up or some shit like that. and crickets make good bait for catching crawdads, at least that’s what the jurk storr told me. Aloha.